RPO(Recruitment process outsourcing) services involves businesses transferring all of their recruitment process to a third-party provider. A dedicated recruitment team is a team of recruitment experts provided by the firm for the client to work dedicatedly on one single project as a part of a prior agreement. The process is simple: The client communicates his technical and professional requirements. A team in-line with the requirements is assembled by the firm and starts working on the project with the directions from the client.
1. Highly qualified resources at disposal with complete control in the client’s hand.
2. Better communication and compatibility with the team.
3. A better budget controls with no overhead operational costs.
4. Flexibility in making changes to the scope of work.
5. A clearer vision for the team towards the business goals.
1. Not feeble for short term projects.
2. Selection of resources and other parts of the process may involve a lot of time for execution.
3. Communication and management of the team have to be taken care of the clients which can be a quite risky.